About Me

My Photo
Heath, Texas
Hi, I'm Heather. I married the love of my life in March of 2011. It has been the most amazing time of life since we met. We are expecting our first child, a little boy we will name Ben. I am just living life at 123 as a wife, a mom, and just ME.

Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ink Pins


I'm totally in love with tattoos! They are intensely personal and I always love to hear the stories behind them. I have one tattoo on my foot and one day I will share it with you soon.

I'm sharing some of my favorite tattoo pins this week. I love each of these, the placement and the meaning, and would get any one of them.











Pinned Here

Linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple




Photobucket

2 comments:

Trish said...

how's that LOVE tattoo done? that's really neat!

TRISH @ Tales from ...

Asha said...

I love these tattoos! Especially the "love" ones :)
p.s. - I'm your newest follower and hope you'll folla back (haha) at ashareyes.blogspot.com

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...