Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 30, 2012

It Happened


Yes, it finally happened. At first I was petrified and then when I realized what had happened... I was THRILLED!

Although it means time is passing and sometimes too quickly, I still can't believe we have hit this milestone so early.

Want to know what happened???

BEN SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT!

Yes, he did. Every night since Thursday. 

Friday morning I was jolted from bed at 5:00am paniced that something was wrong. I rush into Ben's room to find him sleeping so soundly. I almost cried he looked so perfect.

Saturday and Sunday mornings were much the same.

So I hope you have a well rested week!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Liz with the Lovely Life said...

Yay!! This is awesome news! Your first milestone!!
I have heard from many friends and family members that that first night is sheer panic once you realize they have not woke up or fussed for a long period of time..but so glad that this happened!!
Happy Monday!!
-Liz

Tabitha Mahoney said...

Woohoo that's so exciting for you all, not just beautiful Ben!

Tab
my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...