I love Fridays! Always have, always will. I espcially love them right now because it means 2 full days with hubby and not sitting in the house alone.
1. Went to the dr for my weekly Wednesday visit and we got GREAT news. Things are going so well. Contractions are way down and the meds are working. My spastic uterus seems to not be so spastic and my incompetent cervix seems to be a little more competent these days. I have 3 weeks left on meds, but my tests show I will most likely deliver around 37 weeks. YAY! Full Term baby? Yes, I will take one of those.
2. I usually wear dark nail polish colors, but adore the nude pinky look. My problem with them? They always to look streaky when I polish at home with them. Until Now...
Found this color on Pinterest, bought it, and loved it the second I put it on!
3. RAIN! We got a lot of rain this week. So much that you couldn't even see the roads in our neighborhood. We live on a lake just east of Dallas and every day we are reminded of how bad of a drought we are in. The rain was wonderful! I swear I a notice difference in the lake levels.
4. Hubby got this email the other day from our insurance agent. I don't normally read FWD, but hubby said I should and boy was I glad! I even printed it out!
This is AWESOME ... something we should all remember. A 92-year-old, petite, well-poised and proud man, who is fully dressed each morning by eight o'clock, with his hair fashionably combed and shaved perfectly, even though he is legally blind, moved to a nursing home today. His wife of 70 years recently passed away, making the move necessary. After many hours of waiting patiently in the lobby of the nursing home, he smiled sweetly when told his room was ready. As he maneuvered his walker to the elevator, I provided a visual description of his tiny room, including the eyelet sheets that had been hung on his window. I love it,' he stated with the enthusiasm of an eight-year-old having just been presented with a new puppy. Mr. Jones, you haven't seen the room; just wait.' 'That doesn't have anything to do with it,' he replied.Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time.
Whether I like my room or not doesn't depend on how the furniture is arranged ... it's how I arrange my mind. I already decided to love it. 'It's a decision I make every morning when I wake up. I have a choice; I can spend the day in bed recounting the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work, or get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do.
Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open, I'll focus on the new day and all the happy memories I've stored away.. Just for this time in my life.
Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw from what you've put in.
So, my advice to you would be to deposit a lot of happiness in the bank account of memories!
5. And finally, I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL. Especially the audition shows! Below is a video from the other night that shows why I love it so much. I laughed so hard.
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
Linking up with Hollie @ Hollie Takes Notes
Have a Fabulous Friday and bank some memories!