About Me

Lovely Little Things

Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Just Me...

Hi, I'm Heather. I'm almost 30 and and my 20s were crazy! I met the love of my life 2010 and married him 10 months later. (I said I would never get married that quickly, but when you know...you know)

Every day with him has been amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
When we got married we knew we wanted kids quickly. (I'm almost 30 and Greg is creeping up on mid 30's) So on July 13 I went to the doctor for a routine check up and my wonderful doctor asked if I had tested for the month. I told her no and so we tested in the office. The test originally showed negative and sat on the counter while my doctor did her exam. When she rolled back to the counter to write in my chart, she looked down and here is what she saw...
Yup, that's right... Two pink lines. Every woman trying to get pregnant longs to see this. I couldn't believe it. My whole life changed in one second. I went from being a newlywed trying to get pregnant to a newlywed expecting a miracle in 9 months! I made one stop on the way home to pick up a few baby items. When I got home I handed the bag to my husband and told him I got him something small. The look on his face is something I'll never forget. Still makes me tear up.
That was 30 weeks ago and it has been a roller coaster. However, we have weathered each complication and trial that has come our way and now we are expecting our little bundle in a few short weeks. Even on bed rest for the last 9 weeks, I have enjoyed being pregnant.(although this will be our only, unless God says otherwise)
When I'm not on bed rest I love cooking, crafting, decorating, shopping, and all the craziness that seems to always be around me. So here is my life at 123. I'm a wife, a soon-to-be mother, and just ME. I hope you enjoy my life and the antics that come with that as we begin this journey together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...