I LOVE FRIDAYS!
Hubby went back to work earlier this week and I have missed him so much! Ready for 2 full days with him.
Linking up today with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
1. My baby turned a week old yesterday. Where has the last week gone? He is such a perfect baby and on a great schedule. We are enjoying every second with him.
2. My mom has been here all week. It has been the biggest help. I don't know how we would have transitioned home without her. I'm going to miss her so much when she leaves today.
3. Loving this granola recipe on top of yogurt for breakfast!
4. The furbabies have adjusted well to Ben. They love the Boppy!
5. I love that this cup now has caffine in it!
I'm also linking with Heather @ Blonde...Undercover Blonde
My book selection this week is Redeeming Love.
Angel expects nothing from men but betrayal. Sold into prostitution as a child, she survives by keeping her hatred alive. And what she hates most are the men who use her, leaving her empty and dead inside.
Then she meets Michael Hosea, a man who seeks his Father’s heart in everything. Michael obeys God’s call to marry Angel and to love her unconditionally. Slowly, day by day, he defies Angel’s every bitter expectation, until despite her resistance, her frozen heart begins to thaw.
But with her unexpected softening comes overwhelming feelings of unworthiness and fear. And so Angel runs. Back to the darkness, away from her husband’s pursuing love, terrified of the truth she no longer can deny: Her final healing must come from the One who loves her even more than Michael does…the One who will never let her go.
A powerful retelling of the story of Gomer and Hosea, Redeeming Love is a life-changing story of God’s unconditional, redemptive, all-consuming love.
I loved this book so much that I read the entire novel in a day and half. I couldn't put it down. Rivers has such a talent and story is one of my favorites from the Bible. It truly is inspiring to know that someone loves us that unconditionally!
Have a fantastic weekend!