1. Sponsor Spotlight
This is Lesley @ My Lively Mind. Her blog is amazing and I just love her!
Hey guys! I am Lesley at My Lively Mind. I am new to blogging, but decided to start this as an outlet for the loads of ideas and thoughts I have on life. My blog features anything relating to beauty, cooking, diy projects, books, and the beautiful things in life. You never know what might show up! I am a newly turned 30 year old, but feel about 25, luckily! I live in the Midwest with my husband and our 3 doggies. I recently graduated from nursing school and will be starting my first job very soon! I am just trying to find my place in this crazy, busy world, while enjoying every step of the way. I am a dreamer who loves to travel, read, and learn.
2. We helped my SIL & BIL move on Saturday. So excited for them and their new house. Even more excited that I have a baby that is so calm and may the day stress free.
3. After moving, the in-laws took Ben for the evening. It gave Greg and I a chance to take a nap and go to dinner by ourselves. It was wonderful. With bed rest before Ben got here, we haven't been out to dinner for months. I love my husband so much and I am very thankful that his parents are just as great as he is!
4. My mom is gone. I cried so hard when she left. I miss her so much. I really hate that my parents live 4 hours away.
5. Greg and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary next week. I can't believe we have been husband and wife a year. I'm so blessed!
6. My swelling from the C-Section and pregnancy has finally gone away. The morning I had Ben I weighed in at 137 pounds and this morning I weighed in at 120 pounds. My jeans fit again without a belly band. My incision is healed and I have no more soreness. I can start walking (my OB made me repeat this "I can only walk and not run. Walking means not breaking a sweat or raising my heart rate." She knows me well!) Anyway, I feel great!
7. We received Ben's SSN card in the mail on Saturday. It was so weird to see his name on the card. He is officially a person of society!
Have a Marvelous Monday!