About Me

Lovely Little Things

Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Random Musing on A Monday Morning



1. Sponsor Spotlight
This is Lesley @ My Lively Mind. Her blog is amazing and I just love her!
Hey guys!  I am Lesley at My Lively Mind.  I am new to blogging, but decided to start this as an outlet for the loads of ideas and thoughts I have on life.  My blog features anything relating to beauty, cooking, diy projects, books, and the beautiful things in life.  You never know what might show up!  I am a newly turned 30 year old, but feel about 25, luckily!  I live in the Midwest with my husband and our 3 doggies.   I recently graduated from nursing school and will be starting my first job very soon! I am just trying to find my place in this crazy, busy world, while enjoying every step of the way.  I am a dreamer who loves to travel, read, and learn.
2. We helped my SIL & BIL move on Saturday. So excited for them and their new house. Even more excited that I have a baby that is so calm and may the day stress free.
3. After moving, the in-laws took Ben for the evening. It gave Greg and I a chance to take a nap and go to dinner by ourselves. It was wonderful. With bed rest before Ben got here, we haven't been out to dinner for months. I love my husband so much and I am very thankful that his parents are just as great as he is!
4. My mom is gone. I cried so hard when she left. I miss her so much. I really hate that my parents live 4 hours away.
5. Greg and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary next week. I can't believe we have been husband and wife a year. I'm so blessed!

6. My swelling from the C-Section and pregnancy has finally gone away. The morning I had Ben I weighed in at 137 pounds and this morning I weighed in at 120 pounds. My jeans fit again without a belly band. My incision is healed and I have no more soreness. I can start walking (my OB made me repeat this "I can only walk and not run. Walking means not breaking a sweat or raising my heart rate." She knows me well!) Anyway, I feel great!

7. We received Ben's SSN card in the mail on Saturday. It was so weird to see his name on the card. He is officially a person of society!

Have a Marvelous Monday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

All I can say is, "WOW!" You sure didn't gain much weight during pregnancy, but then again, I don't know what you were pre-pregnancy weight was. But, to be down to 120 pounds is awesome! Whatever more you have to go, you'll be there in no time. Do take it easy. My second child was delivered C-section. I know all too well what it's like to have to heal from abdominal surgeries. I've had four with the last one being a hysterectomy in 2001. Take care of yourself, Momma! Visiting you from Miscellany Monday!

lesley: the dream tree said...

Thanks for the post (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...