About Me

Lovely Little Things

Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

ITZBEEN



Since I can't seem to remember anything or what time I did what, this little timer has been the best. One of the BFFs, Nikki, got me this little jewel for my shower and it has been with me since Ben arrived a week ago. The first 3 buttons are assigned with the 3 things babies do most (eat, sleep, and go potty) and the last button is for your choosing (I use it for pumping). If you are breastfeeding there is a slider at the bottom so you can remember which side you fed off of last. The button under the the logo is a light, the round button on the bottom lights up the screen so you can read the times in the dark, and you can lock the buttons on the side for sliding it in your diaper bag. You can also set timers (I have one set for feeding since we have to feed every 3 hours right now) and you can choose for the button to flash or to flash and sound an alarm. I choose to just flash now since Ben has developed an internal timer and is like clockwork.

It is really nice to have this, especially when leaving to go somewhere. You can easily look at it and know about how much time you have until you feed or baby will need a nap or diaper change.

Linking up with Tiffanie @ Pineapples & Pickles today.


Have a Terrific Thursday!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I had no idea about this. How awesome is that?! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

what a handy little gadget! I'm not a mommy but I am SURE this will be at the top of my registry lol

Stopping by from Pineapples and pickles =)

Kelly said...

Wow! What a handy little gadget!! I don't have any children yet, but I can only imagine who helpful this would be. My best friend JUST spilled the beans to me this week that she is pregnant with #2, so I might have to get this for her!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

I LOVED this when my little guy was younger! We used it all the time and its now something I always throw in with a baby gift!!

Unknown said...

Keep it up! You will get into a place where you have such a good routine that you don't even need it anymore. I loved anything that would help me because babies take all your memory away!!

Kristin said...

OMG NO WAY! I love this and I need one for my next baby!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...