1 year ago I said "I Do" to my best friend.
Little did I know how great it was going to be. I thought I loved him so much then, but every day there is something about Greg I appreciate more and fall even more in love with. I prayed and told God exactly what I wanted for my life and in a husband. The list was quite detailed and I'm sure that is why I was 28 before Greg walked into my life. We have been together every day since we met 21 months ago.
Here are 21 things I adore about my husband.
1. He is hard working. He stays until the job is done and never puts off until tomorrow what can be done today.
2. People love him. He has a gift with helping others and reading them. He is very in tune with others feelings and emotions.
3. He is so handsome!
4. He loves my dogs as much I do! Continues to insist they love hangers.
5. He kisses me every day, on his own. I know by those kisses that he thought about me all day.
6. We both have the same sense of humor. (Yes, that is 2 donkeys fighting over a piece of carpet.)
7. He also understands my need of taking goofy pictures and poses for them.
8. He is a great sport and takes practical jokes so well.
9. He laughs when I laugh! (This was when I forgot his wedding ring and we had to stop and send someone to go get it.)
10. He allows me to hold my fish close to the camera so they appear bigger than they are.
11. He embraces my need for self portraits.
12. He always puts my needs first.
13. He understands my Love Language is Quality Time, not gifts or words.
14. He is the spiritual leader of our home.
15. He is always working to make our lives easier and better.
16. He is understanding of my OCD and my sometimes neurotic thinking.
17. He hold me every night as we fall asleep.
18. He doesn't get upset at my inability to watch movies. (even though it is one of his favorite things to do.)
19. He gave me this precious gift.
20. He is an amazing father that is just as in love with this little person we made as I am.
21. And...while no one is perfect in this world, he is perfect for me. The best part of my home is truly who I share it with.
The road to Greg wasn't easy, but I would walk it all over again to be his wife!