About Me

Lovely Little Things

Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My favorites from the week


Here is what I'm loving this week from Pinterest.

1. This is me on occasions.

2. Or zumba...

3. I've had to stop myself a few times!

4. Hehehehe

5. We all did it if you are old enough!

6.

7.

8. This is really awesome! 

9. Being 4ft 10in I LOVE these shoes!

10. 5 moves to tone your post-prego belly. When the Dr lets you do them.

and #10 will get me into this...

11. Totally swooning over this little gem!

Find all my these pins HERE


Linking with

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple


Photobucket

6 comments:

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

oooh I love all those quotes. I think that swimsuit is to die for. I love the one shoulder strap! So cute!

Cami said...

UM I want that bathingsuit!! Great find :)

Ashley H said...

Love that swim suit!

Alyssa said...

How could I forget stirrup pants?! I hated that my mom made me wear them haha.

Holly said...

I love those shoes, although I KNOW that if I wore them I would fall down and break myself!

Leigh Anne said...

CRACKING UP at #2... totally know exactly what you mean. There are several of these in my classes.

and #11... i need that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...