Happy Friday! It is rainy and cold here today (and the next 2 days), but I'm not complaining! Days like this fill our lakes and provide a fun summer for us!!
Here are my top 5 this week!
1. Ben gained 8 ounces in the last 10 days! WOO HOO! He is now at birth weight and eating well.
2. Look at the picture I got the other day! I just love these little feet!
3. Look at the difference 2 weeks can make. It is hard to believe that the picture on the left was just 2 hours before Ben was born. I'm down 20 pounds.
4. Finally got around to trying my extra Birchbox. I was chosen to test these products and they came the day before Ben was born. I've been using them and will review them on Thursday.
5. Hasn't happened yet, but the excitement is still on my top 5. Greg and I will celebrate our 1st anniversary on Monday. So the in-laws are keeping Ben on Saturday night (the WHOLE night) so we can celebrate! I can't believe it has already been a year!
6. Sorry I need to add one more! I'm totally excited about this book swap. If you are a reader, go check it out. Today is the last day to sign up. Click HERE for details and to sign up.
Linking with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
Now for a little book review.
I read this book in college and I absolutely loved it. I promise you will too. It is a little deep, but such an awesome read!
Linking with Heather at Blonde...Undercover Blonde