About Me

Lovely Little Things

Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight



My two sponsors this weeks are great blogs you should definitely check out!!

First up is Lindsay @ Every Day Life
Hey guys I'm Lindsay from Every Day Life! I'm a college student studying Mass Communications with a heart for the Lord. I'm into everything I can possibly be in and I stay active and busy all the time. I had a beautiful family and fabulous friends. God has placed so many blessings in my life and I thank Him daily for all this He is doing for me and will continue to do. I love life and remember that each day that I have I can never get back so I better take all the chances and opportunities that I have.

Every Day Life is a place for me to share my thoughts, ideas, and sometimes craziness! I post about DIY craft projects, makeup, fashion, clothes, hair, and everything that could possibly be in between. I like to keep it fresh and new and down to earth. I love sharing my ideas with others and hearing about theirs as well. Every Day Life would love to have you come over and take a peek, even become a follower if you're up to it :) I promise you won't be disapointed!


Next up is Elizabeth @ Fearless & Frugal

{About Me} Hey everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I’m a 20-somethingsenior college student. I’m new to blogging, so I’m still getting the hang ofthis…but I love writing, trying new things and saving money (who doesn’t,right?) I’m obsessed with organizing, drinking coffee and listening to countrymusic. I have a newfound love for the outdoors, old movies, crafting andcooking. I’m a yoga enthusiast and have just recently started Pilates (which Ilove!).

{About My Blog} After the summer of 2011 I found myself with anoverwhelming number of credits to take my final year of college so I had toquit my job of 2+ years. Although I had spent my entire summer working and takingclasses, I still found time to shop, vacation and spend way too much money. Atthe end of the summer I was hit with a wake up call -- despite all the hours Ihad put in at work, my bank account was devastatingly low. I realized Icouldn't spend like I had been any longer.

Now I’m finding it moreimportant than ever to save money. I thought that by starting my blog, I couldshare my tips and tricks I've developed and learned along the way to helpothers who were living on a budget, or just trying to save a buck or two hereand there! I am by no means an expert (I'm studying history and then going onto grad school to be a teacher), but I have developed and adapted a lot oftricks that work for me. I also want to offer a few health, beauty, fitness andother tips as well! Come visit me at Fearless & Frugal and bear with mewhile I get started! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

These sound so great! I can't wait to check them out.

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Kasey said...

just found your blog! I love it and am now a new follower, please come check out my blog as well :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...