I know I say it every Friday, but I love Fridays!
Let's get this Friday started!
1. I hit 50 followers on Monday, which was also my 1 month anniversary of blogging. It was on my 52 in 2012 also and now it is marked off. Should I replace it with another goal since I hit this one so soon? I think it might only be fair. Stay tuned for that. Well, to celebrate I'm having a giving away of all the things I love. Well, not ALL the things I love. Hubby, furbabies, and Ben not included. You get the picture. If not see below... You get this whole stash of my favorite items. Click HERE to enter.
2. We had dinner with our pastors last night. What a joy they are! Greg and I are so blessed to have them in our lives. I can't tell you enough what a great relationship we have with them and how AWESOME they are.
3. I started SOAPing almost a month ago. I stumbled upon THIS WEBSITE POST and was inspired to try this type of journaling. I must say that I am not big on journaling and struggle with it. Mostly because there is no structure (read the post and you will understand why I had such a calling to start SOAPing). I can't even begin to tell you how this has changed my spiritual studying. I get so much more out of my study time and I have a plan for jounaling. Please check this out, give it a month, heck give it a week and you will see how awesome it is.
4. I must mention once again how IN LOVE I am with Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint. When I found out I was pregnant I couldn't wait to have "The Glow". Well, I did get a glow for the first 5 months, but it was a tinted green. And not in jealousy of all the other pregnant ladies glowing, but as in sick as a dog, I lost 16 pounds green. Since then my skin is either dry and oily at the same time (weird I know) or broken out. So while I thought that for at least 40 weeks out of my 29.5 years I would have this awesome skin, I find myself still in search of a great foundation. Well, Thank You Birchbox!!! I have found it. My full size version will be here Wednesday and I'm thinking of telling my mom to give me the one she got in her box since she loves mineral make up. Yup! I'm so in love I'm resorting to bossing my mother around and basically stealing her stash. Click HERE for my full review of the February Birchbox.
5. Ben's bag is packed for the hospital. All of Mommy and Daddy's stuff is laid out and ready for me to put in a bag today. Ben will be here sometime in the next 32 days. I can't believe it! I'm not sure the world is ready for me to be a mom! (Stay tuned next week for a post of Ben's room and what I packed.)
6. Ok, I'm sneaking another one in today. My parents will be here tomorrow morning for the weekend. YAY! Our big goal is to get my closets organized. (another 52 in 2012) So excited to see them and get some organizing done. There will be a post (probably need to be a few posts) about the process.
Now time for a little Book Review.
I'm starting the Hunger Games. I've resisted so far and I have this awful feeling it is going to be sad and made even worse by my hormones, but I must!
Linking up with Heather @ Blonde...Undercover Blonde today's book review.
If you are interested in Sponsor Swapping, please click the Sponsor tab above to contact me.
Have a Fabulous Friday!!