About Me

Lovely Little Things

Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight

Good Morning

Introducing two new sponsors today.

First up is Allison @ Feeding My Temple
Love this blog. She is AMAZING.

I'm Allison. A 26 year old mom and wife. Follower of Jesus. Sister to 2. Living in Oklahoma. I have a huge interest in food, fitness, and healthy living. My blog follows my life as I try to balance feeding my body, mind and spirit with the Word and amazing food.

 
Next up is Anna @ Anna Bee's Little Bits
Her blog is fresh and honest! I truly enjoy reading it everyday!

Hey everyone! My name is Anna, and I am still pretty new to blogging. I am currently a college student studying accounting, and I eventually would like to go into auditing. I have an Etsy shop; check out Annabee's Designs! I create and design notecards and sell at local craft shows. I also sell Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry. This is a wonderful direct sales company, who has strong values to its core in the Christian faith. I am really just your average twenty something year old. I am so blessed with a wonderful family and sweet friends. I don't know where I would be today without the support of them!

I decided to begin writing a blog after reading others and meeting many lovely people. There are so many out there who have inspired me to reflect on many things I love, like family, crafting (especially diy), baking, hair/beauty, fashion, and many more things. Although I enjoy studying accounting (for some reason!), I really enjoy my creative outlets, and this is one of them. I want to take this year to really have some time each day to do things I love and take a break from school and work. So far with blogging, I have realized how many people are out there who are so wonderful to take time and just send an encouraging comment or email. Those really do make my day!
 
I am looking forward to meeting new people, being inspired, and hopefully inspiring others along the way. Come stop by and maybe stay a while!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Heather :)

xo,
Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...