1. I used my 2 hours out of bed yesterday to accomplish #22 on my 52 in 2012 list. I actually really like it! The color is a lot darker red than the picture.
Sorry for the crummy picture.
2. Yesterday was Groundhog's Day and he saw his shadow. Or he didn't see it? I'm not sure but, it predicted 6 more weeks of winter. (Which we haven't actually had) On any note, I loved this!
3. I'm really going to attempt Photo A Day this month! Follow me on Instagram or Twitter to see to see.
4. I'm in search of a good skin care routine. I have acne prone skin, but it gets dry from the medicine and moisturizer will make me break out even worse. This line was suggested to me because it is all natural and very light. I use this along with my current acne regimen. I'm liking it so far. Not oily and no new breakouts.
5. A good friend from church went to the hospital to be induced last night. I CANNOT WAIT FOR BABY IZZY TO GET HERE!!! Heading tonight to go see Mommy, Daddy, and hopefully BEAUTIFUL ISABELL!
Likining with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
Now for a little book Review.
I'm currently reading this:
I love Mary Kay Andrews! I have read several of her books and they are always great. Tons of humor, recipes, and good 'ole Southern Charm. This one is not disappointing.
Linking with Heather @ Blonde...Undercover Blonde
and don't forget...
Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY! (I just love Fridays!)