Today is gloomy, so I'm glad I can indulge in a little Pinterest to liven the mood in here.
Here we go TOP TEN!
1. I love that hubby can build this and will look amazing. As soon as Ben is here I'm on the look out for patio chairs. Flea Markets and Gargage Sales Here I Come!
2. I know thing are a lot cuter these days for boys than they used to be. But bibs are UGLY! So I am buying a sewing machine and making some to match his outfits. (or at least go along with them)
3. While talking about baby. I loved this site! The teacher in me really LOVES this!
4. And one last baby! I loved this announcement! I plan on making them myself and having them printed.
5. Love this!
6. And for when after baby is born...
7. And while I'm still pregnant and hormonal...
8. My fav-red velvet and hubby's fave-cheesecake!
9. We have all crossed that line with sefl tanner when they first came out!
10. And last. SWOOOON!
Linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!