About Me

Lovely Little Things

Product of the Week

What I'm Reading

What I'm Reading

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Heather has read 3 books toward her goal of 15 books.
hide
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How Pinteresting Wednesday

Today is gloomy, so I'm glad I can indulge in a little Pinterest to liven the mood in here.

Here we go TOP TEN!

1. I love that hubby can build this and will look amazing. As soon as Ben is here I'm on the look out for patio chairs. Flea Markets and Gargage Sales Here I  Come!

 Pinned HERE

2. I know thing are a lot cuter these days for boys than they used to be. But bibs are UGLY! So I am buying a sewing machine and making some to match his outfits. (or at least go along with them)
Pinned HERE

3. While talking about baby. I loved this site! The teacher in me really LOVES this!
Pinned HERE

4. And one last baby! I loved this announcement! I plan on making them myself and having them printed.
Pinned HERE

5. Love this!
Pinned HERE 

6. And for when after baby is born...
Pinned HERE

7. And while I'm still pregnant and hormonal...
Pinned HERE

8. My fav-red velvet and hubby's fave-cheesecake!
Pinned HERE

9. We have all crossed that line with sefl tanner when they first came out!
Pinned HERE

10. And last. SWOOOON!
Pinned HERE 

Linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jess said...

#9 - hahaha exactly why I don't tan!
And my bf has a table like the first pin - I love it :)

xo

Heather said...

#7 is a constant reminder for me right now. haha!

Lauren said...

Great pins, and I WISH I could get my eye makeup to look like that last one!

Heather said...

@HEATHER I can't even imagine what I would be like not on bed rest. If one more person WITHOUT a child gives me parenting advice...watch out!

Heather said...

@Lauren Why does it never turn out like the picture? Even when I follow the directions?!

Heather said...

@Jessica I prefer to just let the outside kiss my skin rather than trying to force it! hehe

Cait Emma said...

such great pinterest picks! great blog!

C

Heather said...

Thanks Cait!

La Mesa Carpet Cleaning said...

Appreciate yoou blogging this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...